Many centres around NSW host gala days which provide an opportunity for all athletes to gain experience competing at other venues and against athletes from other clubs in a less stressful environment. We receive notification from these centre, together with copies of relevant entry forms and dates. These are generally posted on our noticeboard and you can ask at the clubhouse for a copy of these forms or download them from the host club website.
Gala days happening that we have been told about include :
- Kings Langley Multi Gala Day – 28th October 2018
- Kooringal-Wagga Annual Open Carnival 40th Annual Open Carnival – 4th November 2018 – You can enter via ResultsHQ – under new notifications.
- The Scamper – Tiny Tots, U6s and U7s Athletes Flyer & Entry Form – 11th November 2018
- The Scamper – Tiny Tots, U6s and U7s Athletes Flyer – 11th November 2018
- The Warren Mossman Memorial Shield – Nepean LAC – U6-U20 Athletes Entry Form – 11th November 2018
- The Warren Mossman Memorial Shield – Nepean LAC – Tiny Tots Entry Form – 11th November 2018
- Mt Druitt LAC Gala Day – 2nd December 2018
- Wyong LAC Wyong Multi Event Championships – 17th January 2019 – You can enter via ResultsHQ – under new notifications.
Further details for these (and other) gala days can be found on the laansw website under the competition/upcoming events section.